Monday, December 30, 2013

Side Braid, Back After An Absence

It's been a while- I almost forgot about this style.  This is a turban with a side-braid over it.  I doubled up a thin sash with a narrow scarf in making the side-braid, which gave a little bit more color, and some bulk to the tails that fall over my shoulder.
My favorite aspect of this style is that it has the ability to be done in advance, then assembled, as it were, on the spot, if you want.  Great for days when you need to flow from one sort of activity and level of formality into another.

Tutorial coming soon, since I think this one is easier to learn by seeing than by reading a description.

1 comment:

  1. hi there my name is presantie reddy and I am an intern for a website called The DailyVox, I am emailing to ask for a direct email address that I can contact you on as I have a request to make

    thanks
    presantie

    ReplyDelete