Sunday, February 24, 2013

Some Recent Photos

I've been a little neglectful of my daily self-portrait lately- life's been pretty busy and there are some stressful things going on.  Everything should quiet down soon, but in the meantime, here's what I've remembered to take...

 This is a triangular scarf, with a largish rectangle rolled up and tied around.  It worked really nicely for something so simple.


 I made this lace snood, but don't wear it out all that much, partially because arranging my hair in it so that it both looks the way I want it to and doesn't tangle itself enough to drive me to distraction is tricky.  Here I tried putting a scarf on underneath, which looked good, but seemed to defeat the point of a snood, I think.
I think this was a case of bright colors for a cloudy day...  It worked pretty well for me.
 And here's an old standard of mine that I hadn't done in a while- twists wrapped over my bun.  I like the way it feels.  This one has a smaller scarf added in the middle of my layering for color- but it didn't come out too clearly here.  I promise though, there's a smidge of light green and purple in there...

 And finally, down to today- I wore the same covering Friday night, only with a clip in the back over the bun, where I'll have to get my husband to photograph it somewhere soon.  I tried to turn around for the webcam, and I couldn't maneuver it quite right...

No comments:

Post a Comment