Friday, July 20, 2012

I Forgot To Name This Post

These photos came out a little bit washed out, but give the general idea.  There's a bandanna as a base layer, with a full-sized tichel over it, starting farther back on the head.  I took one tail of that scarf and looped it up crown-style, and took the other and wrapped it around my bun- sort of a gentle compromise between the two styles.  I like how the bandanna underneath gives the back of the tichel a little bit of loose volume.  It's a nice little change of pace for someone with very fine hair.

You've been seeing a lot of the same colors lately, because, between the heat and moving, I've been wearing t-shirts a lot lately, and I have only a few of those- about enough to get me through a week without repeats...  Several of them have the same/similar sorts of colors.  The result is fairly obvious, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment